To enable Google account authentication, do the procedure in this topic.
How to Start
- Click Settings .
- Click Admin Settings .
- On the admin settings screen, in the Available Authentications, click Google.
- (Optional) In Auto sync user profile on successful login field, select Yes to synchronize the users in your AgilePoint NX environment
with a third-party service.
These users can sign in to AgilePoint NX with their third-party service credentials.
Auto Sync is disabled in development environments. For more information, refer to
Why Can I Not Turn On Auto Sync for Third-Party Authentication in a Development Environment?.
- (Optional) In the Sync user email IDs field, select Yes to synchronize the users' e-mail IDs
in your AgilePoint NX environment with a third-party service.
- On the Enable Google Authentication screen, click Ok.
- On the Google sign-in screen, enter your Google account user name and password.
- On the Allow Permission screen, click Allow.