To add more than one user to AgilePoint NX with AgilePoint IDs or from other sources
such as Office 365,
Google account, or Salesforce, do the procedure in this topic.
Good to Know
- The nxone domain is shared across all tenants in the public cloud. If the user name you want is not available,
you will be prompted with a message when you click Add User. You must find a user name that is unique.
- If Auto Sync is enabled on the Admin Settings screen, new users can automatically sign in with the enabled authentication providers. In this case, users do not need to be added using their AgilePoint IDs.
How to Start
- Click Settings .
- Click Admin Settings .
- Click Bulk Upload tab.
- On the Admin Settings screen, in the Add Users - Bulk Upload field,
select the authentication type for the new users to sign in.
- Click Download Template
- Save the Excel template file to your machine.
- Complete the user information in the template.
- On the Admin Settings screen, click Select Files.
- Select the completed Excel file.
- Click Open.
- Click Upload Files.
- Click Save Changes.
By default, all registered users are added to the role Users in the system.