To set the title for the Approvers section in the Approvers
for voting approval,
do the procedure in this topic.
Good to Know
- For a list of limitations for AgilePoint NX example documentation, refer to (Example) Create a Process-Based Application.
- If you reuse the form control in the same form, the best approach is Copy/Paste. The Copy/Paste creates a copy of the form control with the same configuration. It helps you to reduce the steps to configure the form control.
- On the Approvers
click the Absence Request section.
- Click the Absence Request title.
- On the eForm Builder screen, click Copy .
- Click the Approvers section.
- On the eForm Builder screen, click
- On your title form control onto your eForm, click Edit Properties .
- On the General tab, in the Html field, replace the old HTML code with this HTML code:
- To save the changes, click Close Screen .
- On the eForm screen, drag the right edge of the form control to the right until the width of the form control is 2 columns.
- The eForm Builder shows the title for the Approvers
eForm with 2 columns.