To set the logo image for the Create Absence Request
eForm, do the procedure in this topic.
- A logo or other image stored in a repository that can be accessed by AgilePoint NX using a URL.
- The image file size can not be more than 2 MB.
- The image URL must be publicly accessible with no authentication required.
- You must add the logoResize CSS class to the Shared CSS.
- On the eForm Builder screen, in the Toolbox, open the Common Controls tab.
- On the Common Controls tab, drag a Image
form control onto your eForm.
- On the Field Setting - Image screen, click the Appearance tab.
- In the Container CSS Class field, enter logoResize.
- To save the changes, click Close Screen .
- On the eForm Builder screen,
put your mouse on your form control.
- On the Form Control Quick Menu, click Image Picker .
- On the Image Picker screen, select Public URL.
- In the Public URL field, enter the URL for the logo.
- Click OK.
- On the eForm screen, drag the right edge of the form control to the right until the width of the form control is 2 columns.
- The eForm Builder shows the logo image for the Create Absence Request
eForm with 2 columns.