To create the Available Leave Information subtitle for the
Set Available Leave Hours
do the procedure in this topic.
Good to Know
- For a list of limitations for AgilePoint NX example documentation, refer to (Example) Create a Process-Based Application.
- If you reuse the form control in the same form, the best approach is Copy/Paste. The Copy/Paste creates a copy of the form control with the same configuration. It helps you to reduce the steps to configure the form control.
- On the Set Available Leave Hours
eForm, click the Absence Request section.
- Click Employee Information subtitle.
- On the eForm Builder screen, click Copy .
- Click Set Available Leave Hours section
- On the eForm Builder screen, click
- On the Employee Information subtitle, click Edit Properties .
- On the Field Setting - Raw HTML screen, click the General tab.
- In the Html field, enter this HTML code:
Available Leave Information
- To save the changes, click Close Screen .
- On the eForm screen, drag the right edge of the form control to the right until the width of the form control is 2 columns.
- The eForm Builder shows
the Available Leave Information subtitle for the Set Available Leave Hours
eForm with 2 columns.