To configure the Approval Status condition activity to check if the manager approved or rejected the leave request in the example absence request
process, do the procedure in this topic.
- In the Process Builder, in the Activity Library, open the Common tab.
- On the Common tab,
drag the Condition
activity onto your process.
- On the Condition Builder screen, in the Display Name field, enter
- In the IF field, enter Approve as rule name.
- In the ELSE field, enter Reject.
- To specify your rule, click Edit .
- In the Rule Variable field, drag the ManagerApprove process data variable from the Process Data > Form Data screen.
- In the Operator field, select the expression == from the String data type.
- In the Rule Value field, enter Approve.
- Click Validate to make sure
the rule is correct.
- Click Back to save your rule and go back to the Condition Builder screen.
- Click Finish.
- The Process Builder shows the Approval Status condition activity in the example absence request