To configure the Approvers check box form control to let the manager, human resource, and director approve or reject the absence request, do the procedure in this topic.
Good to Know
- The approver selects the check box based on his or her group.
- The rule shows or hides the radio buttons based on the selected approver.
- For a list of limitations for AgilePoint NX example documentation, refer to (Example) Create a Process-Based Application.
- On the eForm Builder screen, in the Toolbox, open the Common Controls tab.
- On the Common Controls tab,
drag a Check Box
form control onto your eForm.
- On the Field Setting - Check Box screen, click the General tab.
- In the Label field, enter Approver List.
- Click the Configure tab.
- On the Configure tab, set the Orientation to Horizontal.
- In the Inline List Options section, click Add Option.
- In the Name and Value fields, enter these values:
- HR Manager
- To save the changes, click Close Screen .
- The eForm Builder shows the Manager, HR Manager, and Director check box form control for the Approvers