To configure the Department auto-suggest form control to let the form user select his or her department on the Create Absence Request
eForm, do the procedure in this topic.
- On the eForm Builder screen, in the Toolbox, open, the Common Controls tab.
- On the Common Controls tab, drag a Auto-Suggest
form control onto your eForm.
- On the Field Setting - Auto-Suggest screen, click the General tab.
- In the Label field, enter Department.
- Click the Configure tab.
- In the Inline List Options section, click Add Option 6 times to add a total of 7 rows.
- In the Name and Value fields, enter these values.
- Professional Service
- To save the changes, click Close Screen .
- The eForm Builder shows the Department field for the Create Absence Request