To complete the Create Absence Request
eForm and return to the Absence Request
process, do the procedure in this topic.
When you complete this example procedure,
the finished eForm will look like this.
- On the eForm Builder screen, click Save .
- In the Save quick menu, click Save and Check In .
- The eForm Builder screen closes and the Start Task Configuration screen shows in the Process Builder.
- On the Start Task Configuration screen, select the Create Absence Request eForm.
- Click Next.
- The General Configuration screen opens.
- In the Display Name field, enter Create Absence Request.
- Click OK.
- The Process Builder shows the process model with the Create Absence Request start task.