(Example) Create a Custom Page in Page Builder
This example shows how to create a basic custom page with AgilePoint NX Page Builder.
Good to Know
- This example shows the basic steps to create, publish, and view a simple, "hello world" type of custom page. It is not intended as a real-world use case.
How to Start
- Click Build Pages .
Step 1: Create a Custom Page
- On the Home screen, click Add Page.
- On the Add New Page screen, in the Title field, enter My First Custom Page.
When you click Internal Name and Relative URL fields, these fields complete by default based on the value you
enter in Title field.
- Click Save.
Creates a new custom page, My First Custom Page
Step 2: Add a Content Container
- On the Custom Page Design screen, click Add Row
Step 5: Publish the Custom Page
- On the Custom Page Design screen, click Check In .
- Click Publish.
- On the Publish screen, click Publish.
The Page Builder shows the published custom page screen.
Step 6: View the Published Page
- On the right side of a page,
click Ellipses (...) > Publish History
- On the Publish History screen, click Ellipses (…) >
Your custom page opens in a new browser tab.
This view gives the production URL for the page. You can copy this URL to use
in other locations, such as menus or links on other web sites.