Artificial Intelligence (AI) Example: Order Management
This video gives an example for how to use AgilePoint NX to create an Order Management application that uses artificial intelligence with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning.
- An order management application that is already created, and has been run enough times to create a dataset to train the data model.
- A predictive data model in Azure Machine Learning Studio that is trained with historical data and customer demographics related to the Order Management application.
- The Microsoft Azure Machine Learning activity is configured in the process to map the schema with Azure Machine Learning Studio.
- In the order management process, after PayPal approves the payment authorization request, the Microsoft Azure Machine Learning activity gives prediction whether a transaction is high risk.
- If the transaction agrees with high risk status, the process routing changes for a second level verification.
- AgilePoint - App Builder capabilities.
- Azure Machine Learning Studio - Creates predictive data models based on the historical data from your dataset for data prediction.
- Microsoft Azure Machine Learning - Configures the request and response settings to give the data prediction if it is high risk or low risk transaction.
- Salesforce - Creates an order for the customer. You could also use a different CRM system.